All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe basketball boys have joined the cheer squad and as usual Darren Docklands isnt making life easy. No matter how hard Charlie tries, she just cant seem to stop him behaving like a bully. When Laura faints at training it has everyone worried, especially Charlie. Visiting Laura at the hospital makes Charlie realise just how many sick children there are in the world. Charlie makes it her mission to bring some cheer to the lives of sick children and in the process she even manages to become friends with Darren. Join Charlie as she proves there really is a lot of strength in a smile.
- Author(s)Leanne Shea Langdown
- PublisherAchieve Beyond Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationACT
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAchieve Beyond Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.