All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo celebrate Shavuot, a Spring harvest festival, children in Israel make cheesecake using flour they have ground from wheat they have grown in their school garden, fresh goat cheese from the friendly petting zoo goats, and fresh strawberries from the garden.
- Author(s)Allison Ofanansky
- PublisherKar-Ben Copies Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKar-Ben Copies Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.