All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionCheesecakes and Other Cheese Desserts features 60 luscious cheese-based recipes to be enjoyed and shared with family and friends. From chilled and baked cheesecakes to cheesecake brownies, these sweet treats are designed to be made in serving portions instead of the usual cake sizes, making them perfect for entertaining an intimate group of close friends, or simply for indulging in some yourself! Find recipes for Warm Cheese Souffles, Nutella Cheesecake, Ricotta Frozen Yoghurt and White Chocolate and Strawberry Parfaits and many more in this fun and inspiring cookbook. With vibrant photographs and useful tips on how to create beautiful looking cheese desserts, Cheesecakes and Other Cheese Desserts provides great ideas on how you can impress loved ones with decadent treats at home!
- Author BiographyMac Woo and June Lee are trained architects who gave up their careers to pursue their passion for cakes and desserts. They began experimenting with different flavors and ingredients and distributed samples of their creations to get suggestions on how to improve their cheesecakes and chocolate cakes. They then started an online cake shop, Obolo, in 2004, which receives orders for their cakes on a daily basis. In 2007, they expanded Obolo into a patisserie specializing in gourmet cheesecakes, pastries and desserts. It has since become one of the most popular cheesecake retailers in Singapore, becoming the winner of Cheesecakes 4 Heavenly Kings, a recognition awarded by LianHe WanBao. Mac and June s book Crave: Cheese Desserts to Die For is the winner of the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2006 for Best Children and Family Cookbook. It was also a finalist in the category of Best Cheese Book.
- Author(s)June Lee,Mac Woo
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.