All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionReaders of Diary of a Wimpy Kid will love Cheesie's wacky lists, drawings, and made-up words as he tells the story of the weirdest election in the history of the sixth grade! In his third adventure, Cheesie and his best friend, Georgie, are off to middle school, where there will be lots of new kids and new teachers. Cheesie has a terrific idea--what better way to meet all the new kids than to run for class president? Plus, if he wins, it'll drive his evil older sister nuts! Then Cheesie gets bad news. One of his friends from his old school is also running for president. Cheesie has a tough decision to make, one that could affect his entire middle-school career. Should he bow out and support his friend, or go for the glory?
- Author BiographySTEVE COTLER is a retired Little League catcher who thinks he is and always will be 11 years old. DOUGLAS HOLGATE is the illustrator of many notable series for kids, including Super Chicken Nugget Boy, Planet Tad, and Zack Proton.
- Author(s)Stephen L Cotler
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCheesie Mack
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Douglas Holgate
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.