About this product
- DescriptionDistinctive cuisines lend a sense of exoticism to any meal, and Cuban dishes are exceptionally popular these days. Ronaldo Linares, executive chef at the popular Marti's Cuban Restaurant in Somerville, New Jersey, kws Cuban cuisine backward and forward. Chef Ronaldo's Sabores de Cuba features nearly 100 recipes, all of which will wow your taste buds and meet the strict nutrition guidelines of the American Diabetes Association. The book is bilingual, with English on one side and Spanish on the reverse. It also includes 8 pages of original color photography, an attractive two-color interior, a glossary, and list of helpful pantry items and kitchen tools. Chef Ronaldo specializes in creating healthy, diabetes-friendly dishes that are traditionally Cuban yet also have a modern flair. His dynamic, healthy, and invative recipes are perfect for the home cook or the person wanting to impress his or her guests at a dinner party!
- Author BiographyRonaldo Linares is a Cuban/Colombian/American former US Marine, classically trained chef, and Executive Chef of Martino's Cuban in Somerville, NJ. His Cuban-inspired, passion-infused culinary style has been featured on Food Network's Chopped, BBC America's cross-country chef competition Chef Race, and he's appeared on Better TV, Fox News, and Telemundo.
- Author(s)Ronaldo Linares
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Note8 page color insert
- Weight514 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.74New
- AU $34.77New
- AU $30.67New
- AU $15.92New
- AU $19.26New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.05
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $27.24Trending at AU $29.16
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $35.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.