All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what it might be like to work as a chef? This is a careers book that focuses on just one type of job within its industry. Follow Phil, a sous chef in a restaurant as he guides you around his place of work. He explains everything in a clear and informative way - from buying ingredients to working as a head chef in a busy restaurant kitchen. Clear photographs help as he explains the skills, qualifications and temperament you need to become a chef. Part of the series, What We Do. Six books that explore six practical career options for children aged 9+.
- Author BiographyJames Nixon is an experienced editor and author of children's books.
- Author(s)James Nixon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat We Do
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight94 g
- Width266 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.