All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published by Quartet, Chelsea Wives and their Mistresses is being re-released in 2014 as a revised and updated second edition, adding greater depth to the story and racier scenes. With hints of Jilly Cooper and Jackie Collins, this is a scintillating read packed with scandal and sex. Cara Brooks, a high-flying property developer, has everything she could possibly desire - apart from passion. Tired of her rocky relationship with husband David, she's overwhelmed upon meeting Sirena, a young, beautiful woman, one evening in a Mayfair hotel bar. Cara kws she has to make life changes, but is unsure whether she can enter into a serious relationship with a woman, particularly when she kws David's family secret - a secret she has promised to never divulge. While battling her conflicting emotions, she lies to those she cares about most. Her desire for true happiness will bring complications into her otherwise carefree life. But does she really kw what she truly wants? Can she risk everything for her own pursuit of passion? Meanwhile, Elle Milne-Smith kws only too well that with her sultry beauty she can have anything she wants. She embraces her fulfilling family life with her second husband Makram and her two wonderful children. But she is also secretly involved with gorgeous twenty-something Lyra, who means more to her than she lets on to close friends. Makram and Lyra satisfy all her needs, but when a series of unexpected problems appear, her indulgent lifestyle is turned upside down. Cara and Elle appear to have it all behind the closed doors of London's wealthiest addresses, but when is everything t quite eugh? After all, one really does need variety in life...Chelsea Wives and their Mistresses is a gripping adult vel that sheds light on a part of society that generally isn't covered in mainstream media, whilst reflecting today's society and the more relaxed attitude to celebrities coming out. Lesbian relationships are rarely the central focus in mainstream vels - Sarah Bramley is the new face of women's fiction, heralding a new genre.
- Author BiographyAfter completing a Business degree in Sussex, Sarah Bramley moved to London to commence a career in Marketing. She has always been drawn to fulfilling her dream in the arts and media and enrolled at the London Academy of Media Film and TV while working in London. As she decided what route to take, she found immense enjoyment in writing. Sarah has previously submitted a comedy sitcom manuscript to the BBC.
- Author(s)Sarah Bramley
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.