All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionChemical Anatomy of the Zebrafish Retina is an excellent reference, providing excellent images and insight into one of the most increasingly important model systems in neurobiology today. Papers include a visually stunning molecular phetype atlas and an exhaustive treatment of the neurochemical anatomy of the zebrafish retina as determined by immucytochemistry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight304 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDavid Cameron,Keith M. Studholme,Robert E. Marc,Stephen Yazulla
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.