All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChemical engineers are involved in developing things we use daily including cleaning supplies, fuels, and medicines. This book gives readers insight into this fascinating profession, including information on new environmentally-friendly techlogies. Readers explore fundamental chemistry concepts including the states of matter and mixtures and solutions. Readers are then guided through the steps of the Engineering Design Process to complete a chemistry-related design challenge.
- Author(s)Robert Snedden
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEngineering in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width198 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.