All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2014, the Chemical Signals in Vertebrates (CSiV) group held its 13th triennial meeting in conjunction with the 30th meeting of the International Society of Chemical Ecology (ISCE). The meeting convened on the campus of the University of Illiis at Urbana-Champaign. This meeting was the first held jointly with these two groups, which share common history and are dedicated to understanding the role of chemical communication in the lives of organisms. This volume is a collection of the proceedings of this meeting and, like the meeting, cover a variety of topics in chemical ecology, including Chemical Ecology of Social Behavior; Chemical Signals - Analysis and Synthesis; Evolution, Gemics, and Transcriptomics of Chemical Signals; Molecular Mechanisms of Semiochemical Perception and Processing; Multimodal Communication; and Neuroethology and Neurophysiology.
- Author BiographyDr. Bruce A. Schulte is a Professor and the Department Head of Biology at Western Kentucky University. Dr. Thomas E. Goodwin is the Elbert L. Fausett Distinguished Professor of Chemistry at Hendrix College. Dr. Michael H. Ferkin is the Jack H. Morris Distinguished Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of Memphis.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1079 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Schulte,Michael H. Ferkin,Thomas E. Goodwin
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.