All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue of Military Psychology reports behavioral, pharmacological, and toxicological science research on military performance as it is affected by chemical warfare agents (CWAs) and their pharmacological countermeasures. The papers in this issue are a diverse assembly; some very pharmacological in orientation, others driven by behavioral neuroscience. The unifying theme is the psychological consequences or organic syndromes that may be confused with consequences resulting from exposure to CWAs or use of their medical countermeasures.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight90 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJames A. Romano,Jr.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.