All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis new research book explores and discusses a range of topics on the physical and mechanical properties of chemical engineering materials. Chapters from prominent researchers in the fields of physics, chemistry, and engineering science present new research on composite materials, blends, carbon natubes, and nacomposites along with their applications in techlogy. Discussing the processing, morphology, structure, properties, performance, and applications, the book highlights the diverse and multidisciplinary nature of the field.
- Author BiographyProfessor Maria Rajkiewicz is head of the Division of the Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, in Warsaw, Poland. She is a well-known specialist in the field of synthesis, investigation of properties, and applications of low molecular compounds, oligomers, polymers, composites, and nanocomposites. She is a contributor or co-contributor to several monographs and the author of about 100 original papers.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note156 black & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMaria Rajkiewicz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.