Chemicals as Intentional and Accidental Global Environmental Threats: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Instititute on Chemicals as International and Accidental Global Environmental Threats, Held in Borovetz, Bulgaria, 16-27 November 2005 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary book presents a critical assessment of our kwledge of chemical threats to environmental security, with special reference to prevention of chemical releases, rapid detection, risk assessment and effective management of emergency situations and long-term consequences of chemical releases. The techlogies evaluated concern mainly prevention and management of both intentional and accident releases of chemicals into the environment. The book features contributors from a range of relevant scientific fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight917 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byElisabeta Chirila,Lubomir I. Simeonov
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.