CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionContributions by scientists working in international laboratories provide the vice researcher with synthetic data and high-techlogy applications of leuco dyes. Covering leuco dye classes that exhibit reasonable stability, the book discusses photochromic materials that have wide-ranging applications in memory techlogy, leuco dyes for color photography, and a special class of dyes formulated by reduction instead of the oxidation process.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Chemistry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRamaiah Muthyala
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.