All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn this charming, boy-meets-girl-in-a-sex-study love story, a clueless scientist falls for his most incurable patient and learns that romance is far more than a simple solution to a chemical equation. Dr. Steven J. Fisher is fascinated by the elusive nature of the female orgasm, passionately proclaiming it the last great unexplored territory. But for all of his scientific candor about human sexuality in the lab, Dr. Fisher is really just a shy chemist who is a beginner in the ways of love. Trock, a major pharmaceutical company, has sponsored his Oxford research team to develop the first pill to cure Female Sexual Dysfunction, and Dr. Fisher is just weeks away from launching his miracle cure at their upcoming conference. When a beautiful and brilliant (and orgasmically challenged) Ph.D. student named Annie begins participating in his study, everything Dr. Fisher thinks he kws about women is turned on its head--and his research becomes more and more complicated with the addition of her perplexing data. Is it the pill making her feel this way, or is it love? What scientific phemen can explain the changes in his own feelings? With pressure mounting from the Trock, Annie's mystery must be solved by any means possible. Cleverly presented through excerpts from Steven's clinical study and Annie's blog entries--Chemistry for Beginners gets to the heart of what makes us all tick, showing that love is in fact, all about chemistry.
- Author BiographyAnthony Strong lives in Oxfordshire, England.
- Author(s)Anthony Strong
- PublisherTouchstone Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTouchstone Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.