All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the fundamentals of chemistry in light of their importance for the environment and environmental processes. The comprehensive discussion is structured in three parts: the first part is introducing the theory of physical chemistry, the second part is evaluating elements and compounds, and the third part is presenting principles of environmental chemistry.
- Author BiographyDetlev M. Moller, Brandenburg Technical University, Cottbus, Germany.
- Author(s)Detlev Moller
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Titlede Gruyter Textbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.