All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the fundamentals of chemistry in light of their importance for the environment and environmental processes. The comprehensive discussion is structured in three parts: the first part is introducing the theory of physical chemistry, the second part is evaluating elements and compounds, and the third part is presenting principles of environmental chemistry.
- Author BiographyDetlev M. Moller, Brandenburg Technical University, Cottbus, Germany.
- Author(s)Detlev Moller
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Titlede Gruyter Textbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.