All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionProvide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics. - Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers - Integrate Theory of Kwledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study - Stretch more able students with extension activities - The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion - Key skills and experiments included - Full digital package - offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!
- Author BiographyChristopher Talbot, Richard Harwood and Christopher Coates are experienced teachers and examiners of Chemistry for the IB Diploma and A-Level qualifications.
- Author(s)Christopher Talbot
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight2077 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.