Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionChemistry from First Principles examines the appearance of matter in its most primitive form. It features the empirical rules of chemical affinity that regulate the synthesis and properties of molecular matter, analyzes the compatibility of the theories of chemistry with the quantum and relativity theories of physics, formulates a consistent theory based on clear physical pictures and manageable mathematics to account for chemical concepts such as the structure and stability of atoms and molecules. This text also explains the self-similarity between space-time, nuclear structure, covalent assembly, biological growth, planetary systems, and galactic conformation.
- Author(s)Jan C. A. Boeyens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight734 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.