All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of astrochemistry is constantly changing, and new space probes are sent into the solar system on a regular basis to research astromical bodies. Chemistry of Space offers an overview of the latest information about the solar system, the planets, comets and meteors, and other features of our universe.Beginning with an explanation of the origin of the universe, otherwise kwn as the Big Bang theory, this new book discusses recent developments in our understanding of the chemical composition and chemical changes within new stars, comets and meteors, interstellar space, the planets, and the moon. Biographical sketches of important researchers in this field complete this enlightening volume, giving students a broader perspective of chemistry's role in space exploration.
- Author(s)David E. Newton
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleNew Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs & line illustrations, index, bibliography, glossary
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.