All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine. You are young and happy. Your family and you have just celebrated the first birthday of your only son. You scratch your neck and your fingers sense something under the skin that you are absolutely and positively certain should t be there. Thus starts a story of the journey from hilarious drug-induced surrealism to mundane and happily boring every-day life. This book consists of weekly updates that I have sent to my family and friends while I was getting through the cancer treatment. Some say it is hilarious. Some say that I show REAL spirit. I say it simply presents a way to react to something horribly scary. It documents a brave attempt to lead a rmal life (whatever that means with a toddler) under the guillotine of a disease that one way or ather has touched most people in the world. So read, enjoy and smile. If you or someone you kw are going through similar ordeal, I hope this book brings you or your loved one a welcomed break from reality. And remember, there is always a silver lining once you paint it that color yourself!
- Author BiographyElena grew up in Moscow, Russia and moved to the US at the age of 20. After exciting 8 months in the Bronx, she moved to Tucson, Arizona and almost a decade later to Houston, Texas. Somewhere along the way in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Elena met Richard. (Where else?!). Elena, Richard, their sons George and Nicholas (borne 5 years after events described in this book) and their 2 cats live in Houston, TX where they are entertaining themselves with perpetual remodeling of their house.
- Author(s)Elena Shoshitaishvili
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.