All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the dynamics of reactive polymer processes allows scientists to create new, high value, high performance polymers. Chemorheology of Polymers provides an indispensable resource for researchers and practitioners working in this area, describing theoretical and industrial approaches to characterising the flow and gelation of reactive polymers. Beginning with an in-depth treatment of the chemistry and physics of thermoplastics, thermoset and reactive polymers, the core of the book focuses on fundamental characterization of reactive polymers, rheological (flow characterization) techniques and the kinetic and chemorheological models of these systems. Uniquely, the coverage extends to a complete review of the practical industrial processes used for these polymers and an insight into the current chemorheological models and tools used to describe and control each process. This book will appeal to polymer scientists working on reactive polymers within materials science, chemistry and chemical engineering departments as well as polymer process engineers in industry.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Halley is a Professor in the School of Engineering and a Group Leader in the Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN) at the University of Queensland. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chemical Engineering (FIChemE) and a Fellow of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (FRACI). Graeme A. George is Professor of Polymer Science in the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology. He is a Fellow and Past-president of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute and a Member of the Order of Australia. He has received several awards recognizing his contribution to international polymer science.
- Author(s)Graeme A. George,Peter J. Halley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 66 tables
- Weight1030 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.