All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionA state-of-the art collection of readily reproducible laboratory methods for assessing chemosensitivity in vitro and in vivo, and for assessing the parameters that modulate chemosensitivity in individual tumors. Chemosensitivity, Volume 1: In Vitro Assays provides a panel of 16 in vitro measures of chemosensitivity in adherent and n-adherent cells for single agents and combinations of agents. In addition to immuhistochemical and imaging approaches, these assays include clogenic, colorimetric, fluorometric, and physiological assays. Highlights include image analysis to assess drug sensitivity, high throughput approaches using green fluorescent protein, DIMSCAN (a microcomputer fluorescence-based assay), and the ChemoFx assay used in biotechlogy. A companion volume, Volume 2: In Vivo Models, Imaging, and Molecular Regulators, provides protocols for classifying tumors into response categories and customizing chemotherapy regimens to individual patients.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 110
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRosalyn D. Blumenthal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.