All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a state-of-the art collection of readily reproducible laboratory methods for assessing chemosensitivity in vitro and in vivo, and for assessing the parameters that modulate chemosensitivity in individual tumors. Chemosensitivity, Volume 2: In Vivo Models, Imaging, and Molecular Regulators contains cutting-edge protocols for classifying tumors into response categories and for customizing therapy to individuals. These readily reproducible techniques allow measurements of DNA damage, apoptotic cell death, and the molecular and cellular regulators of cytotoxicity, as well as in vivo animal modeling of chemosensitivity. A companion volume, Volume 1: In Vitro Assays contains in vitro and in vivo techniques to identify which new agents or combination of agents are effective for each type of tumor.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 111
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight951 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRosalyn D. Blumenthal
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.