All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen wealth and charm fail, an airship and the gods prevail... Chenda Frost lived as a spectator in her own life until the murder of her recluse war hero husband. Caught in a mystery about her destiny, she boards an airship with Geologist Candice Mortimer for an adventure in the air, across a desert, through a mountain and under the sea. Along the way, she loses everything she's ever kwn, but gains true friendship and a formidable gift from the gods. A ripping good yarn! BOOK ONE OF THE BROFMAN SERIES - More adventure in book two The Gospel According to Verdu.
- Author BiographyFormer Host of Georgia Public Radio's Georgia Gazette Emilie P. Bush has traded in writing the news for writing Steampunk. Her debut novel, Chenda and the Airship Brofman, sends Chenda and her companions up in the air, across a desert, through a mountain and under the sea in a thrilling adventure. The Gospel According to Verdu - the second book in the Brofman series picks up where Chenda leaves off. Emilie P. Bush's most popular work to date is Her Majesty's Explorer: a Steampunk bedtime story. This delightful children's book is the world's first Steampunk bedtime story. Visit Emilie P. Bush's website at CoalCitySteam.com, where many great Steampunk links and adventures live. Follow her on Twitter @CoalCitySteam and at Facebook.
- Author(s)Emilie P Bush
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.