Cherishing the Earth: The Environmental Crisis and a Christian Message of Hope by Martin J. Hodson, Margot Rosemary Hodson (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEvery system on Earth has been affected by human actions. We have plundered its mineral resources and polluted the land, the atmosphere and the water. We urgently need to learn how to care for God's creation. Martin and Margot takes us on a journey of hope and bring practical enthusiasm for a better way of living. Cherishing the Earth conveys their integrated wisdom as a scientist and a pastor who have discovered that sustainable living requires spiritual as well as techlogical resources.
- Author BiographyThe Rev. Margot Hodson is Vicar of Haddenham, Bucks, and author of 'Cherishing the Earth' and 'A Feast of Seasons' (Monarch). Principal Lecturer in Environmental Biology at Oxford Brookes University. He has over 50 research publications and a worldwide reputation in his field. His current research looks at the effect of acid rain on coniferous trees.
- Author(s)Margot Rosemary Hodson,Martin J. Hodson
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Note16pp colour photos
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.