All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCherry trees, symbol of the Japanese spring, flower in a riotous blaze of glory from late March through early April, suffusing the surrounding landscape with springtime colour. This book shows the beauty of cherry blossoms in Kyoto. It features 48 classic cherry blossom-viewing locations captured by three photographers born and raised in Kyoto. This title captures the essence of Japan's ancient symbol of mortality amidst Kyoto's beauty.
- Author BiographyHIDEHIKO MIZUNO was born in 1968 in Kyoto. He is the coauthor with Kayu Mizuno and Yasutaka Ogawa of Autumn Colors of Kyoto from Kodansha International. KAYU MIZUNO is a photographer and essayist born in 1969 in Kyoto. She is the winner of numerous awards at the Kyoto Contemporary Photographers' Exhibition, including the top prize. Ms. Mizuno is the Director of the Machiya Photo Museum. YASUTAKA OGAWA was born 1975 in Kyoto. His photographs of Kyoto appear in various publications, mainly magazines.
- Author(s)Hidehiko Mizuno,Kayu Mizuno
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight375 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.95New
- AU $12.52New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.57
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.88
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.26
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.30
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.