All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Queen Soraya dies, her husband and son are heartbroken. Prince Floris misses his mother...and his father. It's like I don't exist, Floris thinks. King Leon doesn't kw how to handle his grief. Every kiss reminds him of his wife's cherry red lips. He has a magician put a curse on the kingdom's inhabitants so one can use their lips to kiss. But that doesn't help him feel any better, and the people in his country get more and more angry. Can Floris find a solution? A moving fairy tale with touching illustrations about coping with loss and grief. For children aged 5 and up. With an afterword by Manu Keirse, professor and grief expert.
- Author BiographyAn Swerts is a pharmacist-turned-journalist. In addition to being a professional journalist, writing children's books has become her great passion. Jenny Bakker graduated with a major in illustrative design from the Fine Arts Academy. Having worked as a freelance graphic designer for many years, she decided to focus all her energy on her one true passion: illustrating children's books.
- Author(s)An Swerts
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width260 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jenny Bakker
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.