All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how easy it is to play the world's most popular game with this straightforward, jargon-free guide. Expert advice, clear instructions, specimen games and more than 200 illustrations ensure that vice players can be more than a match for any opponent. With everything from the simple moves to defense strategies of grand masters, this is a complete course for the vice player.
- Author BiographyDavid Levens is a professional chess coach whose students include members of the English Junior Squad. He is Marketing Director of the British Chess Federation and an author of children's fiction.
- Author(s)David Levens
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.