All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChess Openings for Black, Explained gives you a complete repertoire of carefully selected, interrelated openings. Three-time U.S. champion and master teacher Lev Alburt, along with his grandmaster co-authors, provides everything you need to kw to defend with confidence against each and every one of White's first moves. This second edition is fully updated to reflect new developments in chess during the last three years, thoroughly grounding the player in the grandmaster-openings of modern chess, teaching you the opening that scores highest against White on a master level. Fully illustrated with two-color chess diagrams throughout.
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. Roman Dzindzichashvili, of Boston, is one of the world's leading opening theoreticians. Eugene Perelshteyn is an up-and-coming young chess grandmaster.
- Author(s)Eugene Perelshteyn,Lev Alburt,Roman Dzindzichashvili
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.