All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChess strategy is the long-term planning at the heart of winning chess. Each important idea is clearly explained using games carefully chosen for their instructive clarity and power. This is the fifth but stand-alone volume of the Comprehensive Chess Course, the series that brings readers of English the once strictly guarded Russian training methods.
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. Sam Palatnik teaches in Bethesda, Maryland. Ten of his students have reached the list of the world's 100 best players.
- Author(s)Lev Alburt,Sam Palatnik
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleComprehensive Chess Course Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content Note360 b/w chess diagrams
- Weight410 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- chri.ferbe19 Apr, 2016by
it's very goog value for advanced players.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.