Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionChest Radiology: Plain Film Patterns and Differential Diagses, 6th Edition , by James C Reed, MD, provides expert guidance on interpretation of the most often seen radiologic patterns of chest disease. The new edition continues to emphasize pattern recognition on plain film - with correlative CT, MR and other important modalities included where appropriate. Each pattern is introduced with radiographs followed by a series of questions, tables of differential diagsis, and discussions of the most likely diseases to present with such a pattern. The discussion sections emphasize the importance of clinical correlation to narrow down the differential diagsis, and what follow-up tests are indicated to definitively confirm a diagsis. New high-quality digital images and updated questions enhance the latest edition of this trusted reference.
- Author(s)James C. Reed
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 450 illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.