All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe early Japanese haiku masters were indefatigable walkers. Basho traveled 1,500 miles to produce a single slim volume, The Narrow Road to the Deep North. In a rootless 21st century society obsessed with mobility and speed, Bart Sutter decided to combine Bashos practice with Thoreaus sage advice to stay home. In writing Chester Creek Ravine, he says, I walked at least a thousand miles, but I did it by covering the same 2 mile loop through Chester Creek Ravine repeatedly, catching it right down the block. Occasionally during those neighborhood walks Sutter had fleeting moments when the inner and the outer worlds came together in a flash of intimate imagery.
- Author(s)Bart Sutter,Barton Sutter
- PublisherNodin Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNodin Press
- Out-of-print date14/04/2015
- Illustrator(s)Cecilia Lieder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.