All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionChester History Tour is a unique insight into the illustrious history of this ancient Roman city. Local author Paul Hurley guides us through the streets of this ever-popular tourist destination, showing how its famous landmarks used to look and how they've changed over the years as well as exploring its lesser-kwn sights and hidden corners. With the help of a handy location map, readers are invited to follow a timeline of events and discover for themselves the changing face of Chester.
- Author BiographyPaul Hurley has been a freelance writer since 2002 and has been writing professionally ever since. He has had magazine, local and national newspaper credits and has written several books for Amberley on the local history of Cheshire. Since retiring from the police in 2002 he has amassed a CV that takes in a three part article in the Steam World magazine, one in the Backtrack magazine and many other magazine articles not relating to the railway scene. He lives in Winsford with his wife and his hobbies are writing, travel, motorcycling and classic cars.
- Author(s)Paul Hurley
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note50
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.