Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFound in our archives, the Black's Sketchbooks are a series of books produced in the early 20th century by a group of well-kwn artists. Each book contains pen sketches of iconic English and Scottish cities and counties. There are also some books on Continental cities such as Paris and Venice. The result is a charming series of books that present a fascinating look at British and European locations as they were almost a century ago. This title is a delightful look at Chester as it was in 1920.
- Author BiographyJoseph Pike was a watercolour painter of architectural subjects who exhibited at the Royal Academy. He did four other Black's Sketchbooks.
- Author(s)Joseph Pike
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/07/2009
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleBlack's Sketchbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note48 pencil sketches
- Weight245 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.