All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionWhile she was writing columns for The Irish Times and her best-selling vels, Maeve Binchy also had in mind to write a book that revolved around one street with many characters coming and going. Every once in a while, she would write about one these people. She would then put it in a drawer. For the future, she would say. The future is w. Just around the corner from St. Jarlath's Crescent (which readers will recognize from Minding Frankie ) is Chestnut Street, where neighbors come and go. Behind their closed doors we encounter very different people with different life circumstances, occupations, and sensibilities. Written with the humor and understanding that are earmarks of Maeve Binchy's work, it is a pleasure to be part of this world with all of its joys and sorrows, to get to kw the good and the bad, and ultimately to have our hearts warmed by her storytelling.
- Author BiographyMAEVE BINCHY is the author of numerous best-selling books, including her most recent novels, A Week in Winter, Minding Frankie, Heart and Soul, and Whitethorn Woods, as well as Circle of Friends and Tara Road, which was an Oprah's Book Club selection. Married to Gordon Snell, she lived in Dalkey, Ireland, until her death in July 2012 at the age of seventy-two.
- Author(s)Maeve Binchy
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBasic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight599 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.