All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChevere! (Activity book 1) is a brand-new 4-level Spanish Course which has been written specifically for Caribbean secondary schools, to provide students with all they need to succeed in Spanish. Major features of the course include: * Coverage of all the requirements of the curriculum, right up to CXC level. * An approach which combines attention to grammar, with exercises and activities based on communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing). * The Students' Books have 12 chapters of three lessons each, a wide variety of exercises and activities, plus self-assessment exercises at the end of every chapter, with answers at the back of the book, allowing students to test their own progress. * Believable characters that will appeal to students of all ages throughout the Caribbean * An exciting, colourful design with extensive artwork. Additional features of the course include: * A free Teacher's Guide with Audio CD for each level. * An Activity Book for use at home and in class. * A companion website, www.longmancaribbean.com/chevere
- Author BiographyElaine Watson-Grant has taught at Wolmer's High School for Girls, Kingston, Jamaica, and is the co-author of Longman's VIVA 4: CXC. She currently teaches in the United States. Ingrid Kemchand is a teacher of Spanish and French and serves in Curriculum Development and Teacher Training Programmes in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Author(s)Elaine Watson-Grant,Ingrid Kemchand
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight170 g
- Width185 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.