All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete eugh to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
- Author BiographyMax Haynes is an artist, photographer, art director, designer, sculptor, and web designer. He is the author and illustrator of thirteen children's books. He has thirty years of experience as a professional photographer, specializing in air-to-air. Haynes lives in Maple Grove, Minnesota, with his wife and children.
- Author(s)John H Haynes
- PublisherHaynes Manuals Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Automotive Repair Manuals
- Place of PublicationNewbury Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaynes Manuals Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.