Chez Teresa Recipe Book: Sweet and Treats by Teresa Dolan (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chez Teresa Recipe Book is full of sweet recipes and treats and information about the some of the culinary and historical delights of the Loire Valley in the west of France...Featured are some of the author's most requested and tried and tested tea time recipes including her most 'infamous' Fondant au Chocolate, the ubiquitous Queen Victoria Sandwich, and other delicious recipes. With a few savoury favourites thrown in for good measure including some from the Loire Valley tradition, the book will take you on a culinary adventure. In addition author Teresa, writes about her experiences of running a tea room with her family in Fontevraud l'abbaye next to the Abbaye Royale once a place of religious pilgrimage, w the cultural centre for the West of France. Containing lots of tips and information about throwing the perfect tea party, Teresa gives the reader a glimpse into a day in the life of a tea room/petit restaurant and describes some of the cultural treasures and gastromic delights of Pays de Loire.
- Author BiographyPassionate baker and cook, Teresa Dolan started cooking at the age of four with her Mother and Grandmother when her speciality was iced cupcakes. She's still making them, but also likes to experiment with more adventurous recipes and combinations of flavours drawing upon the wealth of fresh ingredients available in the Loire Valley. Teresa has written for a number of International publications over the years including newspapers such as the Weekly Telegraph and for the Internet. She was formerly the Vallee de la Loire correspondent for French News. Teresa Dolan was brought up in the South-East of England. Her background is in arts project management, education and writing and she has a Masters from City University. Teresa also writes short stories for children and since moving to France in 2005 has undertaken a number of creative projects including one with the local school. With her husband Tony, and son Jay, she runs a Tea/room/Salon de The/Petit restaurant and Chambre d'Hotes in the ancient village of Fontevraud in the Loire Valley where her neighbour is the historic abbey. Contact Teresa on email@example.com and at www.chezteresa.fr www.chezteresa.com
- Author(s)Teresa Dolan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.04Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.