Chi Gung: Chinese Healing, Energy and Natural Magic by L.V. Carnie (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou possess the ability to tap a bottomless well of physical and psychic energy (called chi in Chinese). With it you can harness the magickal power of the universe. How do you do it? By learning the ancient Chinese art of breath, posture, and sensory awareness as explained in Chi Gung by L. V. Carnie. As you learn this system to direct your flow of chi, you will be able to achieve ultimate health and things you have only dreamed of: —Look and feel younger —Add healthy years to your life —Progress faster in martial arts training —Develop different types of psychic ability: heal at a distance, talk with spirits, move objects with your mind —Increase your fitness level —Help damaged tissue heal more quickly —Improve sexual performance —Learn to control your body temperature —Bond with your pets or with animals in the wild Chi Gung is filled with simple but effective exercises for mind, body, and spirit that will open your flow of chi as they open you to a whole new world of possibilities. No other chi gung self help book covers such a broad range of material or presents the actual training techniques for mastering the more advanced skills. The exercises include simple stretches and slow movements with creative visualization and breathwork. One technique that is fully explained is called the small circulation, or the microcosmic cycle. It will teach you to circulate your chi around your body and head without having it enter your arms or legs. Ather technique, the grand circulation or heavenly cycle, teaches you to move chi throughout your entire body. It's t difficult, and you can do it matter your current level of health or fitness. The powerful techniques here can be used alone or within any spiritual or magical system. Add them to what you are doing today!
- Author BiographyL.V. (Lily) Carnie has devoted her life to the study and daily practice of Two-Spirit (Berdache) shamanism and the ancient Chinese art of Chi Gung. She has found that these two esoteric disciplines have helped her realize her potential as both a healer and energy specialist. She lives her art in everything she does. Her expertise in Chi Gung comes from practicing the art on a daily basis while learning from a variety of teachers. In addition to Chi Gung, her interests include practicing a variety of indigenous esoteric magickal systems, as well as Tanzanian Drunken Chimpanzee-Style Monkey Kung Fu. She likes belly dancing, fencing, stunt kite flying, and sewing, and enjoys playing musical instruments such as the Celtic lap harp, fiddle, and penny whistle for the animals and plants living in wild places. She spends the majority of her time healing plants, animals, and people as she encounters them. She also teaches Chi Gung and Two-Spirit shamanism to anybody who is interested in learning
- Author(s)L.V. Carnie
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/1997
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.