Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume in our series of Sunday-size Chicago Tribune crosswords contains 50 first-class puzzles from America's Second City. Not too traditional, t too avant-garde, they're original, contemporary and fun to solve for puzzle fans everywhere.
- Author BiographyWayne Robert Williams has been creating and editing puzzles, puzzle books, and puzzle magazines for 30 years. He's been the Chicago Tribune crossword editor since 1997.
- Author(s)Wayne Robert Williams
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight145 g
- Width225 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.