Chic & Unique Flower Arrangements: Over 35 Modern Designs for Simple Floral Table Decorations by Tina Parkes, Julie Collins (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate your own beautiful floral table arrangements with expert advice from this team of master florists, brimming with professional expertise and the desire to share it. Featuring over 35 designs in a wide variety of styles, each flower arrangement is beautifully photographed to provide maximum inspiration for your floral designs. Step-by-step guidance on how to create each flower arrangement is given, with tips and techniques for working with silk flowers as well as fresh cut flowers. A helpful techniques section explains all the essential concepts of flower arranging, including soaking foam (oasis), selecting flowers, handling and conditioning flowers, advice on using containers and advice on the best flower arranging tools. The projects in the book are presented in three skill levels so you can start at Level 1 with simple table centrepieces and work up through Levels 2 and 3 to create more ambitious floral designs. There are flower arrangements to suit many different occasions including weddings, Christmas, vintage tea parties, mother's day, birthdays, family get-togethers, dinner parties and more, in a diverse range of themes and styles including pretty, clean, contemporary, bold, romantic, bright, zen, warm, sculptural and rustic. This book is a fantastic introduction to creating contemporary and beautiful flower arrangements at home, suitable for beginners needing step-by-step guidance and more experienced flower arrangers looking for some fresh ideas and inspiration.
- Author BiographyJulie Collins and Tina Parkes are Master Florists who run the Academy of Floral Art, a unique school offering both professional and recreational floristry courses and workshops in London, Bristol and Exeter. They have trained 14 new Master Florists (the top British qualification in floristry) in the last two years, representing 40% of the UK's total number of Master Florists. A quarter of the floristry entries to Chelsea in 2012 were former Academy students and all six won medals.
- Author(s)Julie Collins,Tina Parkes
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleChic & Unique
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note250
- Weight435 g
- Width215 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.