Chicago Haunted Handbook: 99 Ghostly Places You Can Visit in and Around the Windy City by Jeff Morris, Vince Sheilds (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.13+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChicago Haunted Handbook is the newest book in the Haunted Handbook collection within the popular America's Haunted Road Trip series and is written with the ghost enthusiast in mind. All 100 chapters contain information on the history as well as the haunting surrounding each location, as well as detailed directions on how to locate each site. Many of the chapters also contain insider information that only a local would kw, making it easier for ghost hunters to investigate. Ghost hunters Jeff Morris and Vincent Sheilds explore all the best haunted locales Chicago has to offer, including Resurrection Cemetery, Bachelor's Grove Cemetery, Murder Castle, St. Valentine's Day Massacre Site, and even Wrigley Field. Each two page entry includes directions from downtown, an historical overview of the haunted place, the story of ghostly doings in that place, and advice on visiting the place yourself--if you dare.
- Author BiographyJeff Morris achieved his degree in English from the haunted Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and spent the early part of his career as an English instructor at a college in Cincinnati. While teaching, Jeff became interested in the ghost stories in the Cincinnati area. In 2005, he started working with his brother, Michael Morris, on their first book, Haunted Cincinnati and Southwest Ohio, which was published in June of 2009 by Arcadia Publishing. Beyond the book, Jeff has become very involved in the paranormal field in the Midwest. In 2006 he and his brother founded Miamitown Ghost Tours, which continues to run year round. In 2009, they joined a paranormal investigation group called CAPER (Cincinnati Area Paranormal Existence Research), and they started an online radio show called Miamitown Ghost Talk. In the fall of 2010, both Jeff and Michael published Cincinnati Haunted Handbook. He lives in Cincinnati. Vince Sheilds was born in Elgin, IL in 1984. He enlisted in the Marine Corps in 2002 and, upon discharge in 2006, moved to Chicago where his fascination with the paranormal really took form. There he formed his website for Chicago Paranormal Investigators with his teammates. They started investigating local haunted hot spots, Chicago favorites, and private homes.
- Author(s)Jeff Morris,Vince Sheilds
- PublisherClerisy Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClerisy Press
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $32.62New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.52Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.33Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.