All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith big names such as Nate Berkus and Alessandra Branca putting Chicago on the national design map, and with lesser-kwn (but less talented) pros working their magic from the Gold Coast to the North Shore, Chicago teems with beautiful homes. This gorgeous coffee table book t only shows these dwellings in all their splendor but also tells the stories of how they came to be. Compiled by the editors of Chicago Home + Garden magazine, Chicago Spaces is divided into two parts. The first features homes in their entirety, while the second focuses on specific rooms: dining rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, baths, dens, foyers, and children's rooms. Readers learn how these spaces came together and find tips for making changes in their own homes, as well as a directory of the area's best furniture and accessories shops. Chicago Spaces shows readers smart ways to turn their homes into comfortable, stylish oases.
- Author(s)Jan Parr
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight1371 g
- Width235 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byNate Berkus
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.