Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
- AU $40.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt 2.7 million residents, Chicago is the most populous city in the American Midwest. The dense skyline is home to some of the tallest buildings in the world. Yet despite the imposing towers, the city remains open and welcoming with its broad avenues, parks, and promenades. This city has inspired schools of architecture, regional cuisine, and styles of literature. Works by Chagall, Miro, and Picasso are among Chicago's famous pieces of outdoor public art. Its citizens are devoted to its universally respected theaters and nationally beloved sports teams. The pages of this book are a photographic tribute to the streets of the Windy City.
- Author(s)Tanya Lloyd Kyi
- PublisherWhitecap America
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitecap America
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.