All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Chicago with Marco Polo! This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of the city, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling city adventure. - Includes a street atlas and an additional pull-out map - Clear, user-friendly structure and layout - Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section - The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the city and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax. Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience the 'Windy City', from early till late. With this Marco Polo guide you'll arrive in the city and kw immediately 'where to start'. Discover attractions from the Art Institute and the Millennium Park, to the city's legendary meat cuisine at the DMK Burger Bar. Also learn that with the Architecture River Cruise you can experience Chicago's famous skyscrapers in a particularly cool way: from the deck of a boat. With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore Chicago along specific planned routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to experience the city in an individual and authentic way. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight236 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- esilva-201229 Sep, 2016by
very informative concise travel guide convient portable with maximum inforation in a minimal format.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.