All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuck and his barnyard friends are up to something. One by one we meet them, and then hear their familiar sounds. But that Duck always has the last QUACK! In close-up images, the animals seem to be climbing upon each other. At the very end, we see the hilarious finale. Young readers will delight in making the animal sounds, ticing the funny expressions, and picking out surprising details in the illustrations.
- Author BiographyNADIA KRILANOVICH has worked as an artist, dance instructor, and vocalist. She loves going on adventures, spending time with her family, and hiking with her dog, Cleo. The idea for Chicken, Chicken, Duck! came to her as a chant as she walked along rural country roads, past farms with llamas, cows, and sheep. The words sounded like the game 'Duck, Duck, Goose, ' minus the goose but with some chickens, she says. This is Nadia's second book for children.
- Author(s)Nadia Krilanovich
- PublisherTricycle Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTricycle Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.