All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Marge and Lola, chickens on a mission: to win tickets for the Elvis Poultry Show! But their toughest competition is a pack of menacing ducks. Can our two feisty chicks show those quackers how to rock the barnyard? Tammi Sauer and Dan Santat have whipped up a giddy, goofy romp where cows fly over the moon, ducks surf in a water trough, and one very familiar-looking rooster gets all shook up!
- Author BiographyTammi Sauer is the author of the bestselling Cowboy Camp (9781454913894). She's an active blogger (tammisauer.com) and is highly involved in the children's writer community. Tammi has worked as a teacher and library media specialist and lives with her husband and their two children. Dan Santat is the author and illustrator of Sidekicks and The Guild of Geniuses (Arthur A Levine Books), which was a Society of Illustrators Original Art Show Selection and won the Los Angeles Society of Illustrators Bronze Medal for Book Illustration. He won the Silver Medal from the Society of Illustrators for Oh No! (Or How My Science Project Destroyed the World), written by Mac Barnett (Disney-Hyperion). In addition, Dan illustrated Rhea Perlman's Otto Undercover series (Katherine Tegan Books/HarperCollins) and The Secret Life of Walter Kitty, written by Barbara Jean Hicks (Knopf Books for Young Readers). He is also the creator of the Disney animated hit The Replacements. Find out more at dantat.com.
- Author(s)Tammi Sauer
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Santat
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeAged 4 to 7
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.