All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionForgiveness frees us to get on with our lives! We can all benefit from letting go of our anger, and the 101 personal, touching stories in this collection will help you see the power of forgiveness and how it can change your own life. Whether it's forgiving a major wrong or a mir blunder, forgiving someone is healing and frees you to move on with your life. You don't have to forget or condone what happened, but letting go of your anger improves your wellbeing and repairs relationships. You will be inspired to change your life through the power of forgiveness as you read the 101 stories in this book about forgiving others, changing your attitude, healing and compassion.
- Author BiographyAmy Newmark is publisher, editor-in-chief and coauthor of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Anthony Anderson is a writer, producer and award-winning actor who has starred in dozens of movies and TV shows. He stars in and is executive producer of the new comedy Black-ish.
- PublisherChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCos Cob
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.