All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive will inspire and uplift readers with its stories of optimism, faith, and strength. In bad times, and good, readers will be heartened to keep a positive attitude. A great start to the New Year. Every cloud has a silver lining. And the stories in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive will encourage readers to stay positive, because there is always a bright side. This book continues Chicken Soup for the Soul s focus on inspiration and hope, reminding us that each day holds something to be thankful for.
- Author BiographyJack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.Amy Newmark is publisher and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- Author(s)Amy Newmark,Jack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen
- PublisherChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleChicken Soup for the Soul
- Place of PublicationCos Cob
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.