All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChicken is a superb meat. Tender and full of flavour, it is fantastically versatile, inexpensive and healthy. Few foods blend as well with different ingredients and flavourings as chicken does. And the humble bird is having a renaissance as the cost of beef, lamb and pork soars. We've all grown up with the iconic roast chicken and much-loved dishes such as chicken soup and coq au vin. But so often we fall back on the same old dishes, time and time again. Marcus Bean has made it his mission to show us how to rediscover chicken, and reinvent our repertoire of chicken recipes. Whether you want to slow-cook, spit-roast, stir-fry or stuff chicken, or you are preparing a confit, casserole or curry, Marcus gives you invative and inspiring dishes. The book is packed with information, advice on mastering techniques such as smoking and spatchcocking, and truly mouth-watering, memorable recipes. The recipes themselves draw on time-houred classics and are then given a modern twist. Take a fresh look at burgers, for example, and try a Chicken & Slow-Roast Tomato Burger with Pesto Mayonnaise for a family meal, or serve up a contemporary take on the traditional chicken and mushroom combination, with the Asian Chicken & Mushroom Ballotines, for a show-stopper. Here you'll find everything you need to make a brilliant meal - and rule the roost!
- Author(s)Marcus Bean
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNourish Books
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.24Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.